Terms & Conditions
Soul Designer Kids Boutique
is giving you 25% off this Bank Holiday Weekend!
Hurry before our beautiful childrens' designer footwear and clothing sells out!
Use code SWEET25 during checkout.
- Valid Friday 24/05/2013 - Midnight Monday 27/05/2013.
- Minimum spend £30.
- SWEET25 code not valid on Lelli Kelly, Converse, Vans, John Galliano and Dolly by Le Petit Tom.
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer or on discounted items.
Discount Code Promotions
Promotional Soul discount codes are available, for limited times throughout the year. The amount of the discount and the validity period will be stipulated when Soul promotional codes are offered.
Please note that unless stated otherwise Discount Codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers and are not valid for use on already discounted items. Certain items may be excluded from Discount Code Promotions.
The minimum basket value for use with any Discount code is £20 unless stated otherwise,
Please keep your receipt safe. Remember NO receipt NO return
Returns to : Soul, 12 North St, Hornchurch, Essex, RM11 1QX, UK
Soul value greatly the satisfaction of our customers and therefore we do offer refunds and exchanges for unwanted goods.
Soul will exchange or refund most items if returned, with the receipt, within 21 days of the date of purchase, unworn and in perfect condition. When returning by post customers MUST include the original receipt, their full name, postal and email address and a daytime phone number.
Shipping fees are NOT refundable.
Items must be returned in the original packaging, in the original state. Any free gift/s received with the item/s being refunded must also be returned in pristeen condition . Where packaging and/or free gifts are damaged or missing Soul Shoes reserves the right to refuse to exchange or refund items. In this case the goods would be returned to the customer. If you are in doubt please phone the shop before posting.
Certain items are not returnable including sale/ discounted products and items where hygiene is an issue. You will be informed prior to payment if anything being purchased cannot be returned.
When returning any purchases please note that ownershipof the products remains with the customer until the goods are received and inspected by Soul staff and their return is accepted and confirmed by email or phone. For your own protection against loss or damage during transit we recommend that returns be sent by Recorded Delivery, checking that the insurance included is sufficient. You will be contacted by phone or email within 2 days of our receiving any returns and your exchange or refund will be assessed and processed appropriately.
Please note that Soul Shoes retains the right to refuse the return of items that we deem to show any signs of wear (beyond trying on), or that have been returned without or in damaged original packaging or without or with used associated free gifts. If a return is not accepted the customer will be provided with an explanation for this decision and have their goods returned to them. Customers can request that a return refusal decision be reviewed if they disagree with the explanations given but ultimately the final decision it is at the discretion of Soul Shoes.
DISCOUNTED ITEMS - where a customers agrees, in full knowledge, to buy a damaged item, whatever the cause of the damage, and accepts a discount as compensation for that damage, the sale is final; the item cannot later be returned for exchange or refund.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
Please make sure the e-mail address you provide to us is correct and your mailbox is in proper working order. All order confirmations are sent to that e-mail address.
Any contracts or agreements formed between you and us by means of this web site shall be governed and construed according to English law and any disputes or proceedings shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Please note in particular that:
1. No orders shall be accepted from persons under the age of 18
2. While we try to ensure the all details (including prices) displayed on this websit are correct and up to date, we cannot be held responsible for their accuracy. You must ensure that, prior to placing an order, you have checked all relevant details about the products you have selected as their relevant details may have changed since you last visited this online store.
3. All products displayed on this website are subject to availability
4. All prices are inclusive of UK VAT where applicable (but do not include delivery charges).
5. Your payment card will be debited immediately.
6. Orders are acknowledged by email but acknowledgement does NOT constitute confirmation or acceptance of the order.
7. Order acceptance and completion occur at the point of despatch unless we inform you of non-acceptance.
8. No statement on this online store site shall be deemed to affect the statutory rights of a consumer which cannot be excluded or restricted by law.
Soul delivers worldwide: shipping rates and terms including insurance can be found in the "Shipping" tab.
Privacy and Data Protection
The information you provide on this online store will be held by Kissmet Ltd T/A Soul Shoes and not by any third parties. Use of your information:
The information you provide on this site may be held and used by us for any of the following purposes: order processing, administration of customers' orders and/or accounts, dealing with enquiries or complaints, crime and fraud prevention, marketing our products and services generally or (subject to any objection or preference you may indicate when submitting your personal details to us via this Web site) for sending information to you about our products from time to time. In addition, we may use information about you provided by credit reference agencies to help us make credit decisions and to prevent fraud. Disclosures of your information:
We will not disclose your information to any other companies other than those belonging to the same group of companies. We may disclose your information to credit agencies and to other people in relation to enquiries concerning the prevention and detection of fraud or crime or the apprehension or prosecution of offenders or as may be required by law or legal proceedings. Copyright and trademark statement:
1. All rights reserved.
2. You may read, print and download the material on this site for private use only.
3. You may provide a link (not a framed link) to this site from any other business or business information or service website but not (unless expressly agreed to by ourselves in writing) in any way which gives the impression that we are associated with or have approved such other site.
4. You may not commercialise or otherwise copy it without our permission.
5. Use of this site is subject to our terms and conditions of use.
Price Match Promises
At certain times, on certain product Soul may offer a Price Match Promise. Soul reserves the right to withdraw any Price Match offer, at any time, without notice.
Where a customer buys an item on which Soul offers a Price Match Promise Soul agrees to refund a customer the difference in price should they find the same item at a cheaper price. The following conditions must be met:
1. The Soul Price Match Promise must have been offered on the item purchased at the time of purchase.
2. The Customer must provide written proof that the exact same item (brand, style, season, colour AND size) is available for sale from another business retailer within 7 days of the date of purchase.
3. Price Match offer does not apply to internet ONLY sellers, non-UK sellers, or multi-retailer market websites such as eBay and Amazon
4. Comparison prices for Items included in a Soul Price Match Promise must be current season, non-discounted prices. Sale, special offer or discounted items from other retailers are not included in any Price Match Promise.
5. Price Match applies only to the full retail price of goods. Post and Packing charges are not included in the Price Match Promise