All delivery charges are a flat rate for up to 3 pairs of shoes/ 2 pairs of boots (unlimited clothing). Orders consisting of more than 3 pairs of shoes/boots may attract additional shipping charges, calculated on a case by case basis. The additional shipping fees can be arranged before or after an order has been placed. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Shipping costs are non-refundable. In the event of order returns, whether for exchange or refund, the customer is responsible for any shipping costs incurred. It is advised that goods are sent by recorded delivery.
UK deliveries are charged at a flat rate for up to 3/2 pairs of shoes/boots, unlimited clothing.
- Economy Shipping (3-6 days) - £4.75 per shipment, Free with purchases over £75. Economy Shipping NOT available for Hunter boots and select oversized products. ECONOMY SHIPPING NOT AVAILABLE IN END OF SEASON SALE.
- Express Shipping (1-3 working days, 2-4 working days during sale periods) - £6.50 per shipment
- Next Working Day (order placed before 2pm) - £10.50 per shipment
Goods will be sent by recorded delivery. Working days exclude weekends and bank holidays. Orders placed between 2pm Fridays to midnight Sundays will be processed and despatched on Mpnday, being the first working day.
For deliveries consisting of more than 3 pairs of shoes or 2 pairs of boots please place multiple orders or call the shop on 01708 455 333 to make arrangements.
Hunter Boots - shipping exception
Due to their large size and weight Hunter boots are not included in our economy shipping rate.
- UK deliveries- Economy delivery not applicable. Hunter boots can only be shipped by Express or Special Delivery. Only 1 pair of Hunter Boots per delivery charge. Multiple orders may require increased shipping charges.
- European deliveries - Only 1 pair of Hunter Boots per delivery charge. Multiple orders will require increased shipping charges.
- Rest of the World - shipping costs on application
All our shipments are sent by Royal Mail recorded delivery or DHL Domestic. In the very rare and unlikely event that, once in the control of the carrier, a package is lost or damaged Soul will initiate a compensation claim. Soul will provide customers compensation equal to the amount paid, by the customer, for the lost or damaged items.
Compensation for lost shipments will be payable in accordance with the carrier's terms and schedule.
International delibveries are charged at
- Europe (5-21 days) - £12.70 per shipment, This includes addresses in The Russian Federation but please note that time limits for orders to Russia are 3-5 weeks due to the slowness of the Russia Postal Service.
- Europe DHL Express (2-5 days) - £16.50 per shipment. This option is NOT available for customers in The Russian Federation unless customer holds a valid DHL business account within Russia.
- Rest of the World (7-25 days) - £16.50 per shipment,
- Rest of the World (2-6 days) - £19.90 per shipment
Delivery charges cover up to 3 pairs of shoes or 2 pairs of boots and unlimited clothing. Deliveries exceeding 3 pairs of shoes / 2 pairs of boots will attract additional shipping charges which will be calculated on a case by case basis. Please contact Soul to make arrangement. To save costs larger shipments can be grouped together where to do so would be of financial beneficial. Again special deliveries can be arranged on application.
NB- Shipping costs for certain items must be arranged with Soul directly due to unusual size or weight (e.g Fendi strollers). This exception only applies to a very small number of items and it is clearly stated in the item descriptions. To arrange postage for any of these items please contact the store on 01708 455 333 (Mon - Sat 10am-5pm) or by email on email@example.com.
Due to very restrictive Russian customs tariffs we are unable to offer the Express shipping option to customers requesting delivery to addresses within The Russian Federation. All orders to Russia will be sent by international Royal Mail which will be passed to the Russian Postal Service for delivery within Russia. Packages can take up to 5 weeks to arrive from date of order. Claims for lost parcels will not be initiated until 35 days past date of shipment. This is due to the fact that Russian orders will often arrive AFTER the normal 25 day claim period.
Soul use several different International carriers depending on destination country. Most orders are sent either by Royal Mail Airsure or DHL International.
- Customers can request express despatch with DHL for an additional charge dependent on weight and destination. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further details
International Duty and Customs Charges
Please note that customers are soley responsible for paying any Customs Duties and/or Taxes levied as a result of importing goods into that Country. Such charges are not within the control of Soul.
In the event that a customer refuses to pay customs charges and the goods are returned to Soul, Soul will issue a refund subject to a restocking fee of not more than 10% of the order value and less any additional shipping fees incurred. Initial Shipping fees are not refundable.
For further information please contact Soul at email@example.com.
Under Royal Mail terms a package is deemed LOST if it has not arrived within the timeframes set out below
- UK - 15 working days after due delivery date
- Europe - 20 working days after due delivery date except for The Russian Federation. Due to the slowness of the Russian Postal Service claims can be initiated until 35 days after date of shipping.
- Rest of The World - 25 working days after due delivery date
Claims for refunds for lost orders cannot be initiated until the item is deemed LOST by Royal Mail, in line with the above time limits.
Once an item is deemed lost and the claim accepted by the relevant Carrier Soul will refund the value of the order lost.